New Student Orientation
An orientation will be held for all new online students for the Spring semester on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm in the Educational Conference Center (Building 10) located at Main Campus in Room 131. Representatives from the IT Staff, Distance Education and Counseling will be there to answer your questions on email accounts, Learn 9, Course Management Systems and getting started in Distance Education.
** This orientation is only mandatory for EDU-150 online students but highly recommended for all online students **
Create LCCC Email and Network Account
Click HERE and follow the on-screen instructions.
Logging into Learn
January 13, 2014
- Go to http://learn.luzerne.edu
- Your Username and initial Password are both your first/last name initials followed by your 7-digit student ID number. For example, if your student ID number was 0987654 and your name was John Doe, your Learn Username and Password would be jd0987654. Enter your username and Password and click Login.
- We recommend that you change your password immediately. To do so, after you log in, click the My Institution tab at the top of the screen (you may already be on the My Institution page).
- In the Tools module, click Personal Information.
- On the Personal Information window, click Change Password.
- Enter your new password in both the Password field and the Verify Password field.
- Click either Submit button.
- If your password was entered properly, you will return to Personal Information screen.
- If you did not enter the password correctly, you will receive a pop-up message saying the passwords did not match and you will remain on the Change Password screen from which you can attempt to change the password again.
- To return to your entry page, click the My Institution tab.
Note: If you are taking an online Math course (starting with MAT), after following the above steps you will find directions for the Math course you are registered."
Online Learn Help
Support / Help Desk
You can contact Jerry Wilk or Joe Nester at our Help Desk at 1.800.377.5222 ext. 7711 or email them at email@example.com
Hours of operation:
Summer (and in-between semesters)
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Fall and Spring
Monday through Thursday 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
for Learn Support contact Karen Droms at 1.800.377.5222 ext. 7326 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.