New Student Orientation
Orientation for students new to online learning will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, August 15th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, August 17th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Friday, August 19th from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 23rd from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thursday, August 25th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Friday, August 26th from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
These are online Orientations using Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing. After you register (by clicking on 'Orientation RSVP' below), a link will be emailed to you and you can log on from your home computer, lap top or device.
Unable to make it to Orientation? View our Virtual Orientation: Preparing for Your Online Courses
Create LCCC Email and Network Account
Click HERE and follow the on-screen instructions.
Logging into Learn for the first time:
*You will not be able to log into Learn until approximately 3 days prior to the start of the Semester. Your classes will not be listed in Learn until the first day of the semester.
- Go to http://learn.luzerne.edu
- Your Username and initial Password are both your first/last name initials followed by your 7-digit student ID number. For example, if your student ID number was 0987654 and your name was John Doe, your Learn Username and Password would be jd0987654. Enter your username and Password and click Login.
- We recommend that you change your password immediately. To do so, after you log in, click the My Institution tab at the top of the screen (you may already be on the My Institution page).
- In the Tools module, click Personal Information.
- On the Personal Information window, click Change Password.
- Enter your new password in both the Password field and the Verify Password field.
- Click either Submit button.
- If your password was entered properly, you will return to Personal Information screen.
- If you did not enter the password correctly, you will receive a pop-up message saying the passwords did not match and you will remain on the Change Password screen from which you can attempt to change the password again.
- To return to your entry page, click the My Institution tab.
Note: If you are taking an online Math course (starting with MAT), after following the above steps you will find directions for the Math course you are registered."
Troubleshooting Guide for Online Classes
Online Learn Help
Support / Help Desk
You can contact Jerry Wilk, Joe Nester or Jeremy Wall at our Help Desk at 1.800.377.5222 ext. 7711 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of operation:
Summer (and in-between semesters)
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Fall and Spring
Monday through Thursday 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
for Learn Support contact Karen Droms at 1.800.377.5222 ext. 7326 or email her at email@example.com.